Hospital Lab Tech
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Hospital Lab Tech
We have a great new opening for a Hospitial Lab Tech in Philadelphia, PA!
- Temp to perm or ongoing temp positon; Immediate start!
- 1 Hematology Tech and 1 Blood Bank Tech
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- This lab tech position is responsible for accurate and timely performance of various test methodologies in an appropriate manner and reporting test results to patient care units so that lab services consistently provide high quality patient care.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology or Biological Sciences and technologist level ASCP or other nationally recognized certification in the area of discipline required.
- Current certification is required.
- Must be qualified under CLIA 88 to perform Moderate to High Complexity Testing and maintain current certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using automated instruments and in performing manual methods of appropriate test procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are mandatory.
For more information on this Hospital Lab Tech opportunity, send an email to Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This top Hospital Lab Tech position offers you great benefits and pay. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.