Hospital PT 
Langhorne, PA 19047
Hospital Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a fantastic opening for a Hospital Physical Therapist (PT) in the Langhorne, PA area.
- Minimum of 12-week contract.
- 24 hours per week
- Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Flexible with hours)
- Responsible for the evaluation, comprehensive treatment planning and implementation of treatment for male and female patients with pelvic floor dysfunction, fecal and urinary incontinence, colorectal disorders.
- PA Physical therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Preferred candidate would have colorectal training that is geared to male and female patients.
Looking for more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity? Please contact Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.