Hospital PharmD 
Williamsville, WV 25661
Hospital Pharmacy Director
Looking for your next great position? We have an opening for a Hospital Pharmacy Director in the Williamsville, WV area!
- 6-month contract
- Manage 3 Total Technicians; 76 bed hospital
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 6:00a – 4:30p
- Some on call weekends.
- Flexible scheduling; weekend shifts are available.
- Responsible for:
- Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
- Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: transport of pharmaceuticals, preparation of unit dose exchange systems, inventory and stocking, and ordering of supplies.
- Pharm D preferred.
- WV Pharmacist license.
- Minimum of 2 years of hospital experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Outpatient experience preferred but not required.
For more information about this Pharmacy Director opportunity, email Travis Freed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with wonderful pay and benefits! Apply today for this great Pharmacy Director position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.