Hospital RAD Tech
Randallstown, MD 21133
GHR is currently seeking a Radiologic Technologist (X-Ray) for a hospital in Baltimore County, MD.
- $42-$45 per hour depending on experience.
- 8-hour night shifts
- 10-week contract
- The X-Ray Tech will be working independently in a high-volume Emergency department.
- Maryland Board of Physicians Certification in Radiologic Technology.
- 2 years of recent experience working in an inpatient and emergency department environment.
- 2+ years of recent ER experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
For more information on this and our other X-Ray Tech opportunities, please contact Chandler Clemens firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-220-4970.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharm Tech opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.