Hospital RT 
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Hospital Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
A top facility is seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in Bethlehem, PA area!
- On going per diem with an ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p
- Graduate of an accredited college or university of Respiratory Therapy with either an Associates or Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy.
- Current PA Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of RRT experience.
- Experience with Cerner preferred.
- Experience with Trilogy Vents & 840s preferred.
- CPR certification.
Looking for more information on this Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) opportunity? Send an email to Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a top notch Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.