Hospital RT 
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
Hospital Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
A top facility has a great opening for a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in the Tunkhannock, PA area!
- 13-week contract with an ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- 7p-7a every other weekend, w/ 3 – 3p-11p shifts during the week
- Responsibilities include: assisting physicians with invasive and non-invasive procedures, delivery of medicated aerosols via medical compressed gas, maintaining airways, ventilator management, insertion of arterial lines, intubations, pulmonary function studies, cardiac and pulmonary stress tests, and blood gases.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university of Respiratory Therapy with either an Associates or Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy.
- Current PA Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of RRT experience.
- CPR certification.
Looking for more information on this Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) opportunity? Send an email to Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a top notch Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.