Pennington, NJ 08534
Respiratory Therapist (RT)
A Hospital System in Mercer County is supplementing its RT Staff with a 3 month contract.
- Shifts will be 7p to 730a
- NJ Respiratory Therapy License.
- This position occasionally covers 2 locations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, with a current licensed in NJ.
- Current BLS
For more information on this and our other respiratory therapy opportunities, please contact Michael Bennett at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Respiratory Therapy opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.