Hospital Regulatory Accreditation 
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Hospital Regulatory Accreditation Specialist
We have a great opening available for a Hospital Regulatory Accreditation Specialist in the New Brunswick, NJ area!
- Salary: $70,000 - $100,000/yr
- Extensive medical coverage, competitive 403B
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Many opportunities for continuing education and career advancement
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Friday 5:00a – 1:30p
- Organization is nationally recognized for providing the most advanced and progressive healthcare services for all their patients, especially and specifically in regards to the pediatric population.
- You will be responsible for System-wide coordination of all accreditation, regulatory and compliance activities while working alongside the Director of Regulatory Affairs & Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a healthcare related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of accreditation/regulatory experience within a hospital/healthcare setting.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of Joint Commission accreditation, CMS regulations, New Jersey DOH licensure requirements and compliance standards and practices.
For more information about this Hospital Regulatory Accreditation Specialist position, contact Alyssa Comita at 610-684-4530.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity and industry top benefits await. Apply today for this top notch Regulatory Accreditation Specialist position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.