Hospital Sterile Proc Tech 
Pottstown, PA 19464-5093
Hospital Sterile Processing Technician
A top facility has 2 open positions for a Hospital Sterile Processing Technician in the Pottstown, PA area.
- 13-week contract.
- 40 hours per week. TWO SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Shift: 9:00a – 5:30p or 11:00a – 7:30p
- Performs duties related to the Sterile Processing to support Surgical Services as well as other patient care areas in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- PA Sterile Processing Technician Certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Sterile Processing Department or completion of Sterile Processing Program and Internship Program required.
For more information on this Sterile Processing Technician opportunity, please contact Alicia Shadle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Sterile Processing Technician opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.