Hospital Surgical Tech
Ephrata, PA 17522
We have 2 openings for Surgical Techs in the Ephrata, PA area.
- 13-week contract. 2 positions open.
- Family Maternity Unit.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shifts Varied – 3p-11p and 11p-7a (8 hr days) / Every Other weekend.
- EMR System used: EPIC.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares the operating room for cases by setting up table, instruments, and supplies according to the type of case
- Prepares rooms between procedures and after terminal cleaning. Monitors and restocks supplies.
- Drapes patients for surgical procedures.
- Assists the surgical team during operative procedures.
- Assists in maintaining a correct count of instruments, sutures, and sponges.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital standards.
- Maintains aseptic techniques; actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Assists surgeons during operations by retracting tissues under direction.
- Identifies and cares for specimens.
- At least two (2) years of experience – Required.
- CPR/BLS – Required.
- NBSTSA – Required.
Looking for more information on this Surgical Tech position? Please contact Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Stay updated on this and our other Surgical Tech opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!