Miami, FL 33155-3009
ICU Nurse Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an ICU Nurse Manager in Miami, FL.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a – 4p
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of ICU experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience.
- BLS certification.
For more information on this ICU Nurse Manager opportunity, please send David Casavecchia an email at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this ICU Nurse Manager position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.