ICU NP - Acute Care
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
We have a wonderful CRNP, ICU opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
- Full-time contract opportunity, starting at 9-13 weeks
- September start date
- Nurse Practitioner position, predominately devoted to clinical responsibilities, in the ICU
- Some call rotation
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- CRNP- PA Certified Registered Nurse Practioner
- RN-LIC- PA Registered Nurse License
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- PRX-AUTH - Prescriptive Authority (Preferred)
- 1 year of experience on the ICU (Preferred)
- 2 years of experience as an NP
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) opportunities, please contact Kelly Ferry @ 610-699-9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.