ICU RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19118
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
A nationally recognized not for profit hospital health system has an opportunity available for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA!
- Immediate start!
- Pay: $30- $45 per hour, based on experience. very generous shift & weekend differentials!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shifts: 7:00p – 7:30a
- Every Third Weekend on Rotation.
- Very extensive benefits package with competitive PTO, 403B, CMEs, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Tuition Reimbursement programs.
- Plenty of opportunity for career advancement!
- Responsibilities include:
- Assessment, implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions.
- Supporting a compassionate and therapeutic environment for critically ill patients.
- Providing comfort and preventing suffering.
- Collaborating with patients, their families, their healthcare providers, and healthcare professionals.
- Arranging and overseeing continuous monitoring and nursing vigilance.
- Prescribing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments.
- Interpreting diagnostic tests.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1 year of progressive care unit or critical care clinical experience required.
- BSN highly preferred.
- ACLS Certification required.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Ashley Rosati at 610-684-4540 or email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We offer great pay and benefits. Don’t miss out! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.