ICU RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19118
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this fantastic ICU Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract with an ASAP start!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:00a
- ICU RN who can also work a telemetry floor when not needed in the ICU.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions, please email Alicia Shadle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.