Baltimore, MD 21287
GHR is currently looking for Registered Nurses with acute care experience in Baltimore for local contract opportunities with various hospitals in Maryland. Whether you're a seasoned travel nurse or you're a local Maryland nurse looking for new opportunities, we'd love to help you expand on your acute care experiences!
We currently have 13-week assignments available for ALL SHIFTS on the following units:
- Labor & Delivery/Mother Baby
Interested candidates should have at least one (1) year of recent experience on at least one of the previous units.
Why work contracts?
- Contracts allow you the ability to "try out" different hospitals and health systems, and see which ones fit best for you both clinically and culturally.
- If you find a particularly GREAT fit at a hospital, and the feeling is mutual, many times an offer is made to bring you on as a permanent nurse at the hospital!
- Contracts give you flexibility with your long-term schedule, i.e. work a 13-week contract, take 3 weeks off, then do another 13-week contract, etc.
- Contracts still give you full benefits! As a W-2 employee of GHR, you would be eligible for Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits after 30 days of employment, with employee contribution plans starting as low as $5/week!
- Contracts offer higher than market average pay. Typically, RNs working contracts can make anywhere from $40-$60/hr, depending on specialty and experience.
- BONUSES! Many of the contracts being offered today by health systems include a completion bonus, and that can be anywhere from $1,000-$4,000
- Contracts keep your clinical skills SHARP by jumping right into busy units hospital to hospital.
- Interested nurses are encouraged to apply, even if you're just looking to hear more about contracts and see if they would potentially be a good fit for your career.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland
- Active BLS/CPR certification
- 1+ years recent acute care experience in a hospital
GHR offers medical benefits to all full-time employees after 30 days of employment through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with plans starting as low as $5/wk. Additional vision and dental benefits are available through MetLife.
Office: Newark, DE