East Orange, NJ 07019
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
A top hospital is looking for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN) for an immediate start date in the Newark, NJ area.
- 13-week contract
- 3 days per week; required to work every other weekend.
- Nights; Shift: 7:00P - 7:00A
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 2+ years ICU experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other ICU Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.