ICU RN 
Livingston, NJ 07039
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our immediate openings for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN) in the Livingston, NJ area!
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00P - 8:00A
- CVICU possible float to CV Step-down
- Post CABG, aortic dissections, valves, cardiac outputs, a-lines, swanz, vents, cardiac drips
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of ICU experience.
- IABP and CVVH experience preferred.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.