Newark, NJ 07112
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate opening for a ICU Registered Nurse (RN) in the Newark, NJ area!
- 13-week contract
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00P– 7:30A
- Every other weekend required
- Will float to SD ICU, SD CVICU and possibly CVICU for appropriate patient assignment.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- ICU experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of acute care experience.
- Must have experience with CVVHD, hemodynamic monitoring, vents, all types of drips, surgical, cardiac and medical patients.
- Balloon pump and VAD experience a plus/preferred.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.