Philadelphia, PA 19102
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13 week contract, full time hours
- Heart and Vascular ICU- care for critically ill patients with acute cardiovascular disorders
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing
- Active BLS and ACLS
- 1.5-2 years of ICU experience
- Must have experience caring for patients with acute cardiovascular disorders, and post-op cardiac/vascular surgery patients
- ECMO experience required
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Kelly Ferry @ 610-699-9144, email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.