Pottstown, PA 19464
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a top notch position for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN) in the Pottstown, PA area! Apply today for an immediate start.
- Permanent position
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:00a
- Candidate will provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays, such as intracranial pressures, central venous pressures, pulmonary artery pressures, and cardiac rhythms from cardiac monitors, respirators, ventilators, manometers, oxygen pumps, etc.
- Monitors catheters, leads and tubing for proper placement and functioning
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ICU experience.
- EOW requirement
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please submit your resume or contact Rachel Riegel at 484-567-0730 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great position with top pay and benefits. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.