ICU RN 
Spring Hill, FL 34609
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate opening for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN) at a top rated facility in the Spring Hill, FL area!
- Per diem acute care shifts
- Pay: $40 per hour
- 36 hours per week
- Day and Night Shifts available: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A
- Every other weekend required.
- Orientation provided.
- Position may include:
- Recording patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Taking samples for lab work, orders prescribed lab work and evaluates/interprets lab reports.
- Preparing equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Responding to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Recording all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Active FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ year of acute care experience.
- BLS certification.
For more information about this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give Sarah Inman a call at 772-600-2262!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.