Newark, DE 19718
Registered Nurse (RN) - Interventional Radiology
Start your year with a new job! We have a wonderful opportunity in the Newark, Delaware area for an IR Registered Nurse (RN).
- 13-week contract.
- Pay: $75 per hour.
- 36 hours per week guaranteed.
- 7a – 7p; no on call or EOW.
- Delaware Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Circulation is a must, preferred ability, will to scrub as well.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact our Director Liam O’Keefe at email@example.com or call 215-431-6591!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.