Philadelphia, PA 19107
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital – Jefferson Health is searching for an experience Registered Nurse to join their team home infusion team for a Monday-through-Friday position.
As a Home Infusion Specialist, you will bring exceptional nursing services directly to patients’ homes throughout our Delaware Valley service area (Philadelphia metro area, southern New Jersey and northern Delaware). Jefferson Home Infusion will also reimburse the costs of obtaining/renewing additional license(s).
- Performing patient care in a timely and efficient manner, meeting productivity expectations while maintaining a positive impact on patients
- Reviewing and revising plans of treatment, performing patient assessments, coordinating the discontinuation of IV services with clients in a complete, thorough, and timely manner
- Communicating with other members of the healthcare team on issues pertaining to clients’ needs, status updates, and coordination of care issues.
- Interacting with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Jefferson Health
- At least 2 years’ recent experience as a Registered Nurse
- Home Care and/or Infusion preferred
- Must have great IV skills
- Able to complete assessments
- RN license in good standing
- BSN or higher
- No-nicotine facility
- Mileage reimbursement
- Provided Laptop for charting
Per diem also available - work 6 shifts per month and 1 weekend every 6 weeks.
The Home Infusion position is currently located in Center City but will be moving to Renaissance Business Park, Gulph Mills/KOP area in approx. August 2020
Be a part of a MAGNET designated institution where you can grow and advance your career in a supportive environment.
Do you share the mindset and values that set Jefferson apart from other employers? If so, contact Kelly Krazer or Alyssa Depte at 610-834-7610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is exclusively working with Methodist Hospital –Jefferson Health for this permanent staff position. We will assist with resume building and highlighting your strengths to present you in front of the hiring manager for a quick interview. Our services are completely free to you as we are passionate about finding out as much about you and your career goals in order to collaborate in your career search.
Refer an experience RN and receive a $350 referral bonus!