New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) – Inpatient Rehab
Check out our new opening, available for an immediate start, for a Pediatric Inpatient Rehab Physical Therapist (PT) in the New Brunswick, NJ area.
- Salary: $67,000 - $95,000/yr
- Extensive benefit packages
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time off + 7 Holidays
- Facility details:
- Local and reputable organization continually recognized for their high quality patient care initiatives and quality standards of excellence.
- Diverse pediatric patient population serviced in a collaborative, interdisciplinary setting.
- Dynamic therapy team and leadership within the practice.
- They focus on a family centered care approach, which encourages a parent or guardian to participate in every patient treatment session.
- MANY opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
- 403B, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, and more
- Shift: Monday – Friday; Flexible hours
- NJ Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with pediatrics in a long-term care, acute care or rehab setting.
For more information about our great Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, please send an email to Alyssa Comita at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
If you are looking to join an organization that places a high value on quality patient care, as well as invests in their staff professionally and financially, please consider applying now for this great Physical Therapist (PT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.