Rahway, NJ 07065
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
A hospital near Rahway, NJ is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- The Speech Therapist is needed for 3-4 days for a 3-month contract opportunity for up to 4 hours a day.
- Schedule is flexible
- NJ Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license
- This position covers in a hospital and would need experience with inpatient speech and swallowing with an adult population.
- May also include pediatric patients for language and speech
For more information on this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please contact Michael Bennett at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.