Newark, DE 19718
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) Needed in DE!
Are you an experienced L&D RN looking for a new opportunity to work in a Magnet Recognized, Baby-Friendly Designated hospital system? Then this is the job for you! Come join the GHR team with this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Newark, DE.
- Competitive Pay: Rates starting at $50/hour. Completion and referral bonuses also available (starting at $500!)
- Flexible Shift Options: Both day shift (7a-7p) and night shift (7p-7a) are still available - but act fast, they are going quickly!
- Clinical Leader: Work at a fully-equipped facility with 16 private birthing rooms and state-of-the-art fetal monitoring technology
What You Will Need
- DE or Compact Multistate Registered Nurse (RN) license (Not licensed in DE? Don't worry, we've got you covered!)
- At least 2 years of L&D experience
- PALS certifications
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, including L&D in New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area, please contact Monica (your local acute care specialist) at 484-282-3549 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Can't wait to speak to you!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service from yours truly
- Health insurance including dental and vision and 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses starting at $500
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.