Philadelphia, PA 19104
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Philadelphia!
- 13-week contract.
- We have a need for 1-2 Experienced L & D nurses who can care for High Risk OB patients, circulate in the OR and Administer Magnesium Sulfate.
- Starting date would be sometime in June.
- Day and night shift, every 3rd weekend, one holiday.
- 7a – 7p
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Kelly Ferry at email@example.com
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.