Richardson, TX 75080
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
A top notch hospital in Richardson, TX is seeking an experienced Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) for a 13-week contract position.
- 13-week contract
- Shift: 7:00PM-7:00AM - 36 hours per week - monthly rotating schedule.
- Local & Travel RN candidates should apply
- Estimated hourly pay rate $36.50 - $39.00 per hour.
- Meal & Lodging pay packages available for travel nurses
- 2 years of L&D RN experience required.
- ACLS, BLS certification.
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring.
- Primary TX or compact State RN license.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.