West Chester, PA 19380
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Chester County, PA.
- 12 week contract
- ASAP start
- Work a contract just minutes from beautiful, downtown West Chester, where you can gain knowledge and experience to take your skills to the next level.
- Active PA RN license, in good standing
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Labor and Delivery experience
- Must have experience working with high-risk OB patients
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Kelly Ferry @ 610-699-9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.