LTAC RN 
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this top notch opportunity for a LTAC Registered Nurse (RN) in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Per diem position; immediate start available.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 2:00p – 10:00p
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have 2 years of experience.
- Long-Term Care, Acute Care, Rehab experience is a plus.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact William Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.