Long-term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Start the year off as a long-term acute care Registered Nurse (RN) at a top rated facility in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- Per diem
- Day shift: 7:00A-7:30P
- 2-3 days per week.
- Required to work weekends (every third week).
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1+ year of recent long-term acute care experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- 1+ year of progressive or critical Care experience.
- Ventilator experience a MUST
Contact April McElwee at 800-879-4471 for more information about our great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Start your new year off right. APPLY NOW for our Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.