LTAC RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We’re offering great pay and top benefits as a Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- 8-week contract, but flexible depending on how long you are available
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A – 7:30P
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of LTAC experience.
- Must have current AHA BLS and AHA ACLS or be willing to re-certify.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give April McElwee a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.