Mexia, TX 76667
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a fantastic opening for a long term care Registered Nurse (RN) in Mexia, TX.
- Per diem positon; immediate start available.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8am – 5pm
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN required.
- Minimum of 2 years of long term care experience.
- Med Surgical/Telemetry, Rehab or Acute Care Nursing is a plus.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Stan Moffatt at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.