Pittsfield, MA 01201
LTC Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We have a great Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position available in the Pittsfield area.
- Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis.
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay.
- Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care.
- Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming.
- Pay: $15-$17
- 40 hours per week.
- 7a – 3p
- Mass. CNA license.
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits).
- Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care.
- Understands the nursing function in assisted living.
- Understands quality of care objectives.
- Understands quality of life objectives.
- Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired.
For more information on this and our other Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opportunities, please contact our Senior Recruiter, Natalie Magola, at 484-567-0734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.