Philadelphia, PA 19029
Certified Pharmacy Technician
We have a great Pharmacy Technician positon available in the Philadelphia area.
- 90-day contract.
- 40 hours per week.
- 8a – 5p
- Pennsylvania Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Previous PBM, managed care, hospital pharmacy, LTC pharmacy, Home Infusion pharmacy, retail pharmacy experience preferred.
- Minimum 35 words per minute typing speed.
- Current PTCB or NCCT Certificate Preferred
For more information on this Pharmacy Technician position, please email Daniel Lynch at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharmacy Technician opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.