LTC DON,RN 
Baltimore, MD 21229
Long Term Care Director of Nursing (DON)
We have an opening for a Director of Nursing (DON) at a long term care facility in Baltimore, MD.
- 13-week contract; immediate start available.
- Depending on your preference, our clients will accept interim 13-Week Assignments and also direct placement.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7a – 3p
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of long term care experience.
For more information on this Director of Nursing (DON) opportunity, please contact Liam O’Keefe at email@example.com or call/text 410-220-4971!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Director of Nursing (DON) position. Come join our winning team and explore confidential career moves with our growing client partnerships!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.