LTC DON 
Allentown, PA 18104
Long Term Care Director of Nursing (DON)
We’re currently seeking a Long Term Care Director of Nursing (DON) in Allentown, PA.
- 15-week contract. 58 Bed facility.
- Immediate start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Ideal candidate will be a proven leader, able to overseeing the schedule, support admissions, customer service oriented, promote stewardship, ethical conduct, Quality care oriented.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of LTC experience.
- Previous management or director experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have skilled and personal care background but would consider a very strong assisted living background as well.
For more information on this Director of Nursing (DON) opportunity, contact Robert Bechtold at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this Director of Nursing (DON) opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.