LTC DON 
Philadelphia, PA 19126
Long Term Care Director of Nursing (DON)
We have an opening for a Long Term Care Director of Nursing (DON) position, with an immediate start, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Direct placement or interim position.
- Director of Nursing Services. 200 beds.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of LTC experience.
- Previous management experience preferred.
For more information about this Director of Nursing (DON) opportunity, contact Jeffrey Huss at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Director of Nursing (DON) position! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.