Baltimore, MD 21207
Director of Nursing (DON)
Currently have a great Director of Nursing positon available in the Baltimore area. If you have clinical and supervisory confidence, you're on your way to being a good fit. Most importantly, we're looking for high character and an exceptional attitude.
- A high-rated long term care facility.
- 40 hours per week.
- 7a – 3p
- Looking for nurse leader who focuses on the work, enjoys the daily "marriage" to their building, and CREATES culture by achieving success and setting an amazing example for all the clinicians, residents, and families to see.
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Director of Nursing (DON) experience.
Looking for more information on this Director of Nursing (DON) opportunity? Please contact Liam O’Keefe by sending an email to email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Want to stay updated on all of our Director of Nursing positions? Sign up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.