LTC DOR,OT,PT,SLP 
Baltimore, MD 21208
LTC Director of Rehabilitation - PT, SLP, OT
We have an immediate opening for a LTC Director of Rehabilitation (PT, SLP, OT) in the greater Baltimore, MD area.
- Salary: $85K – $93K
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A - 3:00P
- Position may include:
- Ensuring the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual therapy.
- Monitoring programs for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying program needs and implements as appropriate.
- Working with staff development to coordinate in-service training to meet facility needs and requirements.
- MD therapy license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Long Term Care experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong and Confident management skills.
For more information about this great Director of Rehabilitation opportunity, contact Liam O’Keefe at 302-781-4255 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this LTC Director of Rehabilitation position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.