Toms River, NJ 08757
Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager
We have an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) Director/Manager position at a top facility in the Toms River, NJ area!
- Long Term Care facility
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 8:00A – 4:00P
- Position will include:
- Conducting initial assessments of residents following application for residency in their homes whenever possible, or on site. Upon completion, reviews the findings with the Administrator and Marketing Director to determine if the resident meets the criteria for admission.
- Reviews General Service and Health Service Plans at least quarterly, or more frequently if indicated, to ensure that services provided are consistent with assessed needs for care and physician orders.
- Participates in hiring, orientation and in-service education of resident assistants and licensed staff at the request of the Administrator. Contributes to performance evaluations as requested.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 2+ years of Long Term Care experience.
- Management experience preferred.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give us a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this and our other top Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.