Laureldale, PA 19605
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) & Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our immediate openings for both a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) in the Reading, PA area!
- Pay Rates: LPN $27/$31; RN $35/$37
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 7:00A - 3:30P, 3:00P - 11:30P and 11:00P - 7:30A
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of Long Term Care experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, drop us a line at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.