Montgomeryville, PA 18936
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN)
A great long term care facility in Montgomeryville has openings for both Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN).
- 6-week block with a possibility of an extension.
- Full/Part Time Contracted Positions.
- $30/hr LPN
- $36/hr RN
- 40 hours per week.
- Shifts: 3p-11p AND 11p-7a
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Experienced in LTC, short term rehab, and memory care.
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) position? Please contact Brittany Titano at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.