Orlando, FL 32837
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Orlando!
- Nurse complete assessments and ensures they maintain and renew scripts. Schedule; 9-5:30 (40 hrs). Training- Using two computers (Dispense – Shows history of med, etc. and clinical documentations computer)
- Calls patient and goes through the box, Paperwork – how to store med, use med and base line assessment questions, go over forms to fill out and mail in
- Sets up a schedule for follow up calls 90, 120 days, etc. Questions reviewed on the follow up calls
- Nursing provides data to the pharmacy on how things are going. If the patient is taking the med as prescribed, the nurse notified the doc office if they don’t review. Reasons for change
- Types of Meds: specialty meds: injectable, IVIG (immune deficiency disorders) MS Products. May work with Physician’s office to prescribe re-fills.
- 40 hours per week.
- 9a – 5:30p
- FL Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
For more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact Dan Lynch at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.