Salisbury, MD 21804
LPN / RN – Flexible Schedule
We are currently seeking a qualified LPNs & RNs in the Salisbury MD in a variety of settings.
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem schedules are available.
Reliable transportation is a MUST.
- LPN/RN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- At least 1 years experience of nursing duties.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
An extensive benefits package is offered with this position including: - Highly competitive salary and weekly pay - Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, free liability insurance coverage -Referral bonuses and supportive work environment
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Jeanine Sgroi at (302) 781-4251 or APPLY NOW w/resume.