LTC LPN 
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great position for a LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Phoenixville, PA area.
- 3-month contract.
- Full time and part time available.
- Pay Rates: $26-$28 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p
- Responsible for supervising, handling physician orders and assessments.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of long term care experience.
For more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, please contact Emily Agosti at 484-567-9424 or send an email to email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.