LTC LPN 
Rochester, MN 55906
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great position for a LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Rochester, DE area.
- Per diem position; 6-weeks.
- Drug treatment center.
- 35-40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 5:00a – 12:00p
- Some weekends (will be modified hours).
- DE Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience.
For more information about this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, contact Garrett Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with top pay and benefits! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.