LTC LPN 
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A fantastic long term care facility has an opening for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Pittsfield, MA area!
- Per diem position, but could turn into perm; Immediate start available!
- 5-unit facility; rehab and dementia.
- Pay: $26 - $28.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p or 11:00p – 7:00a
- MA LPN license.
- Minimum of 2 years of long term care experience.
For more information on this and our other great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions, please contact Natalie Magola at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.