LTC LPN 
Northfield, NJ 08225
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A modern LTC facility has a great opening for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Northfield, NJ.
- 12-week contract with an ASAP start!
- 180 bed facility.
- Long Term Care Units provide ongoing care for residents with cognitive or physical limitations whose needs can no longer be met at home
- Geriatric Psychology Services
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Therapeutic Activities
- Interdisciplinary Team that works together to ensure the continuity of care
- On site Dental, Podiatry, Neurologic and wound services.
- On site Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Respite Services
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 2:45p – 11:00p
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity? Send an email to Jen Caffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.