Abilene, TX 79602
Long Term Care - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have a 6-month contract opportuity for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Abilene, TX.
Provide nursing care at a Long Term Care resedential facility for individuals with Behavioral and Mental Health disabilities.
- $26.50 per hour
- 6-month contract
- (40 hours per week)
- Monthly block booking scheudle w/rotating weekends
- Ideal candidate will have 2 years' LVN or LPN expereince working in acute care, LTC, or skilled nursing.
- Active TX or compact State LVN license.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association).
- 2 years' LVN or LPN experience.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.